G-TECH Services, Inc. Project Coordinator Intermediate in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Responsible for the administration and/or coordination of multiple programs and IT projects.
Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules,
manages project meetings, agendas, minutes, correspondence, and identifies and
resolves technical problems.
Facilitate meetings, identifies and analyzes system
requirements, and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
Responsible for layout of presentations, reports, and
Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases
are documented appropriately. Familiar with a variety of the fields concept,
practices, and procedures.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and
latitude is required.
Works under general supervision; typically reports to a team
lead or supervisor/manager.
· Bachelor of Science degree from an ABET accredited university in Business, Finance, Supply Chain Management or a related field.
· 3-4 years Documenting, communicating and training of processes to Purchasing, internal customers and suppliers as required will be responsible the development.
· Maintenance and improvement of purchasing processes related to SAP Materials Management - MM (Contract & PO Management), and other internal systems ensuring processes are both SOX and Internal Audit compliant.
· Interfacing with other regions, Information Technology Organization and the Purchasing customers for process and system corrections/enhancements, and will identify continuous improvement opportunities.
· This position is customer facing and requires timely response to customer requests.
· Leading the overall project management of testing and developing current and future system enhancements.
· Ability to use G Suite products (Google).
· Possible local travel or to other domestic locations 10-20%.
· May be required to drive a company car.
· Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· Practical SAP MM experience or SAP TERP10 Certification.
· Previous experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -012021-115199