G-TECH Services, Inc. Project Manager Intermediate in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Oversee high-level programs and teams of technical resources.
· Must organize, manage, control, and direct all activities for the program.
· Lead status meetings with project team.
· Make presentation on the program status to management and directors.
· Implement and streamline consistent processes across project teams.
· Develop and maintain project documentation such as project schedule, project log, meeting minutes, and project categorization.
· Facilitate meetings with business partners to resolve complex problems and review project updates. Familiar with a variety of the field's concept, practices, and procedures.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Perform a variety of tasks.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
· Works under general supervision, typically reports to a team lead or supervisor/manager
· A Bachelor's degree in engineering (ME or EE)
· 3-5 years of project/program management experience within automotive, powertrain.
· Demonstrate ability to manage all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects.
· Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
· Demonstrate strength in assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completing of project and meeting deadlines of project.
· Demonstrate ability to build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with customers at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
· Electrified Experience
· Powertrain Experience
· Manufacturing Experience
Travel and Driving Notes:
· May be required to drive a company car. A valid driver's license is required, as well as, a clean driving record.
· Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% (Mexico, Canada)
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -022020-113808