G-TECH Services, Inc. Project Manager Senior in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Oversee complex programs and teams of technical resources.
· Must organize, manage, control, and direct all activities for the program.
· Lead status meetings with project team.
· Make presentation on the program status to management and directors.
· Implement and streamline consistent processes across project teams.
· Develop and maintain project documentation such as project schedule, project log, meeting minutes, and project categorization.
· Facilitate meetings with business partners to resolve complex problems and review project updates. Support and provide guidance to project teams and less experienced program managers.
· Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Perform a variety of complex tasks.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
· May guide various groups on application systems activities.
· Work under general directions; typically reports to a team lead or supervisor/manager.
· Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related area and 5-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· Demonstrate ability to manage all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects. Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
· Familiar with a variety of applications and software methodologies and have good understanding of system life cycle.
· Demonstrate strength in assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completing of project and meeting deadlines of project.
· Demonstrate ability to build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with customers at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
· Expertise in the authoring of Statements of Work which requires collection of technical & commercial requirements.
· Active project management from concept to launch, with concentrated experience in the sourcing phase.
· Ability to manage multiple projects at a time related to connected features & services.
· Leadership strengths to hold self and others accountable.
· Resourceful and expertise in organizational skills is critical.
· Critical to deliver to committed timelines for successful launches.
· Ability to apply logic to reach decisions in timely manner & escalate risks.
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -082019-112259