G-TECH Services, Inc. Quality Reliability Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
Responsible to deliver world-class reliability for new vehicle programs by combining engineering fundamentals with deep understanding of product development, to include:
· Assist engineering in performing new program risk assessments to determine which proactive reliability tools should be applied to best mitigate that risk.
· Apply Proactive Reliability Process to future systems including DFMEA, Engineering Requirements, and test planning.
· Work with Engineering to identify lessons learned from field and test issues.
· Identify vehicle and system level test issues, perform reliability analysis of test data and develop validation recovery plans.
· Implement new reliability methods and accelerated testing to vehicle systems.
· Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or a related field
· Experience in Engineering, Engineering Quality, or Product Development within an automotive company
· Good understanding of system interface as well as development / analysis of system Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis, Performance Specifications, Design Verification Plan and Report, Design Best Practices, Duty Cycles, Warranty data, and Statistical tools
· Proficient in MS Office/G-Suite as well as excellent communication and presentation skills
· Must be self-starter, results driven and able to work with minimal supervision
· May be required to drive a company vehicle - valid drivers license and clean driving record required
· May be required to travel (0-20%)
· Electrical Software Design / Development / Validation of automotive electronics & diagnostics
· Ability to work closely with Product Development teams to help identify documents for sourcing to insure quality standards are met
Req ID JN -092019-112421