G-TECH Services, Inc. Seat Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· The Seat Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing automotive seating systems and components.
· The Engineer will define functional requirements, and develop system DVPR, DFMEA, and function models.
· The candidate will also be responsible for releasing component performance specifications, drawings and system validation.
· The successful candidate will be required to have interaction with other functional Engineering groups, suppliers, manufacturing plants and Purchasing.
· BSME or BSEE or equivalent degree from an ABET accredited University is required
· 0-3 years of experience. (Experience in Automotive Systems, Vehicle build, and Manufacturing)
· Experience with vehicle build and manufacturing
· Relevant experience with Automotive Seat Engineering, Testing, Manufacturing and Assembly
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -012020-113644