G-TECH Services, Inc. Service Parts Analyst in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Service Parts Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and researching current models and 2 future model year's. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Work with engineering and suppliers to identify and analyze all potential service part information.
· Obtain graphic part data from suppliers and/or engineering to develop service part information.
· Complete business case when applicable to determine the level at which a component will be service.
· Utilize graphic part data and business case results to release required service parts.
· Support downstream processes in Purchasing, Catalog Authoring Tool, Engineering, inventory Control, etc. Support RRT', campaigns, TSB's, Reman & powertrain FFB programs.
· Support past model Change Notices (CN) interplant service availability and supplier resource.
· Specific Duties: Service Parts Analyst (SPA) role is responsible for analyzing current and future company and supplier designed parts to determine the appropriate assembly breakdowns.
· Responsibilities include releasing and maintaining functions of service parts.
· This will include structured bill of materials (BOM) and change management.
· Complete business cases when applicable to determine the level at which a component will be serviced. Support downstream processes in Supply Chain, Purchasing, Catalog Authoring, Engineering, etc. Support campaigns, service bulletins, remanufactured and fast feedback programs.
· Additionally, will support past model change notices in collaboration with Service Engineering.
· The selected candidate will gain additional knowledge focusing on service parts systems and processes that are used throughout the Service, Parts and Customer Care organization.
· Local travel to suppliers and manufacturing facilities may be required.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 2-3 Years of experience with vehicle components, parts functions or engineering systems
· Strong analytical, communications, and interpersonal skills
· Negotiations and project management skills needed
· Strong MS Excel skills a must
· May be required to drive a company car - Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record
· May be required to travel – domestic & international (<20%)
· Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Engineering field
· Prior experience with manufacturer or parts supplier
· Dealership experience in Parts
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -082019-112162