G-TECH Services, Inc. Studio Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Studio Coordination, integration and synthesis of engineering information in the product design office studios.
· Lead engineering feasibility activities for vehicle exterior class 'A' surface. Support development of program related clay models and electronic surface.
· Develop packaging hardpoints and verify CAD surface and clay model compliance. Verify design and packaging feasibility by coordinating construction of spaciousness properties, mock ups and verification models.
· BSME preferred but will consider alternate education with experientially qualified candidates.
· Six years plus experience with emphasis on design and packaging of vehicle systems and components that affect exterior class "A" surface development.
· Proficient with Microsoft office products (Powerpoint, Excel , Word) Required. Google suite
· Interpersonal & Problem Solving skills.
· High level of NX (CATIA) and Teamcenter, 3-D geometry creation, surfacing, solids, 2-D drawing.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated ability to summarize and present work to cross functional teams as well as senior management.
Travel and Driving Requirements:
· Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Req ID JN -112019-113189