G-TECH Services, Inc. Technical Trainer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
• Provides customer specific training to dealership technicians in the following areas: Late model electronics, powertrain, OEM scan tools, engine, passive restraint system, auto/manual transmission, pre-delivery inspection, steering/suspension, basic electrical, engine performance, basic fuel injection, AC, antilock brakes and other areas as expertise grows.
• Manage training schedule. Deliver instructor-led technical training courses to Dealer and Fleet Technicians, corporate personnel at the Technical Training Centers and mobile locations.
• Prepare for and maintain the highest-level of technical proficiency in all Skill Areas.
• Manage individual course registration and roster processing.
• Maintain the operational integrity of training vehicles for classroom activities.
• Utilize all available resources to maintain the highest level of technical proficiency.
• Assist with the organization and functionality of special tools, hand tools, classrooms for usage, course hardware and components, Diagnosis equipment and software updates.
• Monitor and maintain seat fill.
• Provide feedback to Training Development Team.
• Support Course Development Team if/when required.
• Coordinate new model launch training together with Business Center needs.
• Analyze data and communicate with BC and dealers on the specific training required for each dealer to complete "Dealer Standards".
• Monitor progress towards Dealer Standards and coordinate course offerings with dealer needs.
• Follow-up with dealers to ensure attendance at necessary courses.
• Council with new Service Managers to help them understand and utilize technical training for the benefit of the dealership.
• Conduct (as needed) Curriculum Planning Meeting with all Service Managers.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Technical knowledge of automotive components and systems.
• Ability to interact effectively with various personality types.
• Strong communication skills -- written, verbal and platform.
• Ability to multi task and work in a rapid paced environment.
• Familiarity and ease with office automation programs (Power Point, Excel, Word, etc.)
Req ID JN -042022-117604