G-TECH Services, Inc. Test Planning Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Responsible for developing a full-vehicle DVP&R and working with Vehicle Integration and the engineering attribute teams to determine full-vehicle development testing and validation requirements for new product/program content.
· Will develop vehicle build plan for all build phases based on the DVP&R. Will also coordinate/facilitate reporting on test status and results for full-vehicle testing.
· Requires extensive use of engineering databases and knowledge of Vehicle Systems.
· Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Equivalent
· 0-2 years of experience
· Planning and leadership skills.
· Effective written and oral presentation skills required.
· Strong communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
· Experience with FMEA and DVP&R
· Prior vehicle validation/test experience
Driving and Travel Requirements:
· May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· May be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Req ID JN -112019-113187