G-TECH Services, Inc. Training Specialist - PSP - EMB46 in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Delivers training to production employees on-site at clients manufacturing facilities.
engineering information to develop training materials on vehicle electrical
systems for current and future production.
expert on-the-job coaching to repair technicians relative to determination of
root cause and vehicle repair procedures pertaining to difficult electrical
the role of a technical lead providing the client with expertise to help
resolve engineering, product, and production issues during all phases of pilot
build, product launch and production.
input to client regarding training requirements for a particular vehicle,
system or launch.
frequently as part of a cross functional team.
to client sites as needed.
· Qualified candidates will possess current knowledge and experience in the automotive vehicle electrical system configuration, operation, testing and diagnostics in an OEM repair or assembly plant/vehicle launch setting.
· The candidate would be knowledgeable in and possess current experience with the following areas of the automotive diagnostic procedures and/or assembly plant manufacturing engineering assembly and testing processes.
· Minimum of 5 years related experience with ASE Certification.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Knowledge of current Automotive Vehicle System Operation, Diagnostics, and Repair (Electrical and Mechanical).
· Knowledge of vehicle communications systems (CAN/LIN/K-Line), sensors, and electronic controls.
· Automotive Electrical diagnostic tool usage (Scan tool, DVOM, Scopes, CANalyzer tools.
· Vehicle Electrical Configuration/Vehicle Electrical Integrity System.
· End Of Line (EOL) Testing Processes.
· Equipment Design/Operation/TroubleshootingModule Flash/Programming Familiarity.
· Drive Vehicle Test (DVT) process familiarity.
· Problem solving manufacturing issues related to production design / documentation.
· Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
· Familiar with wireless communication systems.
· Able to work in cross-functional and cross-cultural environment.
· Will be required to drive a company car.
· A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 80%.
Req ID JN -102020-114743