G-TECH Services, Inc. Training Specialist - Senior - PSP - JAF105 in Auburn Hills, Michigan
Qualified candidates will possess current knowledge and experience in the automotive vehicle electrical system configuration operation, testing and diagnostics in an OEM repair or assembly plant/vehicle launch setting. The candidate would be knowledgeable in and possess current experience with the following areas of the automotive diagnostic procedures and/or assembly plant manufacturing engineering assembly and testing processes: Powertrain/Chassis/Body Wiring Electronic Module/Device Drive Vehicle Test (DVT) or Roll Test Vehicle and Engine Emissions Systems Electrical System Configuration and End of Line (EOL) Integrity Test Supplemental Restraints Assembly Manufacturing Process Sheets (AMPS) design for the aforementioned areas would be required. Vehicle electrical configuration and integrity testing process design and verification duties. Electrical testing equipment interaction required. A solid understanding and working knowledge of current vehicle electrical and communications systems is mandatory.
· Researches engineering information to develop training materials on vehicle electrical systems for current and future production.
· Delivers training to production employees on-site at clients manufacturing facilities.
· Provides expert on-the-job coaching to repair technicians relative to determination of root cause and vehicle repair procedures pertaining to difficult electrical system malfunctions.
· Fulfills the role of a technical lead providing the client with expertise to help resolve engineering, product, and production issues during all phases of pilot build, product launch and production.
· Provides input to client regarding training requirements for a particular vehicle, system or launch.
· Works frequently as part of a cross functional team.
· Travels to client sites as needed.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Knowledge of current Automotive Vehicle System Operation, Diagnostics, and Repair (Electrical and Mechanical).
· Knowledge of vehicle communications systems (CAN/LIN/K-Line), sensors, and electronic controls.
· Automotive Electrical diagnostic tool usage (Scan tool, DVOM, Scopes, CANalyzer tools)
· Vehicle Electrical Configuration/Vehicle Electrical Integrity SystemEnd Of Line (EOL).
· Testing Processes.
· Equipment Design/Operation/Troubleshooting.
· Module Flash/Programming FamiliarityDrive Vehicle Test (DVT) process familiarity.
· Problem solving manufacturing issues related to production design / documentation.
· Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
· Familiar with wireless communication systems.
· Able to work in cross-functional and cross-cultural environment.
· ASE Certification.
Driving and Travel Requirements:
· Will be required to drive a company car.
· A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 80%.
Req ID JN -092020-114640