G-TECH Services, Inc. Vehicle Company Risk Management Specialist in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Vehicle Company Risk Management Specialist is the guardian of the company's transportation safety, playing a pivotal role in minimizing risk and ensuring the smooth operation of the vehicle fleet, contributing to a secure and efficient business landscape. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Manage the Review Board process for policy violations - includes information gathering, documentation, making disciplinary recommendations, and all communications with the program participant and other corporate departments (Human Resources, Legal etc.). Ensure compliance with all Review Board decisions (vehicles turned in, fees are paid, administrative file is complete).
• Serve as the primary DriverCare website administrator to analyze driver record data and identify systems issues or potential Review Board cases.
• Collaborate with our claims/automated driving record vendor (CEI) to ensure Company Car and the company business needs are being met.
• Oversee the entire claim process by working closely with body shops to ensure the repairs are completed in a timely manner and analyze and investigate claim reports that could present a potential for corporate risk.
• Assist in the development and implementation of various risk management initiatives and administer targeted training modules for program participants.
• Track and provide reporting on all Review Board cases to identify trending by case type, quantity, and results.
• Develop reporting and analysis procedures for claims process.
• Coordinate and communicate with all company departments, employees, dealers, and auction houses for problem resolution.
Requirements:HYBRID ROLE. 3 DAYS REMOTE/2 DAYS ON-SITE. TRAINING WILL INITIALLY BE ON-SITE TO START.**
Bachelor’s of Science degree (Business Administration preferred).
3+ years of high level customer service experience.
Strong interpersonal and communications skills both written and verbal
Capable of interacting with all levels of employees effectively
Highly organized and detail oriented
Excellent analytical, customer service and problem-solving skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office
The ideal candidates should have strong interpersonal and communications skills both written and verbal. They should be capable of interacting with all levels of employees effectively. Should be highly organized and detail oriented with excellent analytical, customer service and problem-solving skills. The candidate must be able to keep sensitive information completely confidential.
Req ID JN -112023-120594