G-TECH Services, Inc. Virtual Validation Analyst in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Virtual Validation Analyst is responsible for the evaluation of CAD Variants by identifying and performing root cause analysis of non-conformances between the Engineering Bill of Materials and Production Geometry (specifically, PTV - Prioritized Tracked Variants). Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Work directly with several internal teams to ensure the optimal data integrity of math models during numerous design development phases and cadenced program milestones is achieved.
· Organize work, scheduling meetings, documenting issues and communicating status/disposition for their responsible areas.
· Analyze and determine root causes of failures between databases and systems, based on product data reports and database research.
· Bachelors Degree
· 3-5 years’ professional experience in a technical Automotive Field or position.
· Proficient in TeamCenter
· Proficient in Vis Mock-up skills
· Must be well versed in automotive componentry
· Comfortable communicating and comprehending complex topics and technical subject matter as it relates to CAD/BOM Alignment.
· Automotive Design or Packaging Experience.
· Knowledge of EBOM, EBOM2TC, CODEP, LOGBOOK and GIMS Systems
Travel and Driving Requirements:
· May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· May be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -022020-113816