G-TECH Services, Inc. Campaign Database Analyst in Austin, Texas
· Gather and translate business requirements into articulable data needs
· Track down and document sourcing of data needs for use by IT and business partners
· Transform business and technical metadata into external data product documents
· Research and communicate data related inquires to non-technical business partners and skilled IT resources as a Data SME.
· Profile and investigate structured and semi-structured datasets, reverse engineering based on business requests
· Review and sign off on development unit testing and QA test results
· Create and update internal project documents, including in-depth business metadata, UAT test plans and data integration
· Perform UAT analysis and drive standardization of UAT testing with the lens of an external consumer
· Create data quality metrics based off of UAT analysis and profiling and ensure implementation into final product.
· Determine downstream and upstream impact analysis on new changes and updates
· Ensure that data anomalies are detected and contained within thresholds
· Perform root cause analysis of data discrepancies based on data quality metrics
· Anticipate new issues and functionalities based on data quality trending.
5-7 years of experience
Data Quality Testing
SQL - Required
Spark - Preferred
Python - Preferred
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -022021-115328