G-TECH Services, Inc. Maintenance Supervisor 1 in Bedford, Indiana
· Employee will be responsible for leading a team of UAW hourly Die Makers and at times Die Setters.
· There are processes already in place with metrics to be achieved that will help drive success for the team.
· Leading the team based off plant priorities.
· Working and following up on any mechanical work orders.
· Going out to press mines and help trouble shooting.
· Advising the die makers on what needs to be done
· Several meeting to attend (shift to shift meeting, improvement meetings, staff/dept meetings)
· Boards to fill out to help track productivity throughout the day/week
· Looking for ideas on what they can do to make things more efficient.
· Problem solving
· Great at communication:
Taking information from shift to shift and deciphering and deciding what to do in the dept, and with customers(production lines) in the plant. What they need to do to support productions and to prevent issues from happening. Talking to the staff and explaining what and how jobs need to be done with the union/hourly staff.
· Hand out disciplines whenever necessary.
· Computer savvy (emails/outlook/excel), basic.
Req ID JN -032023-119846
facebooklinkedinConnect with us on social media.