G-TECH Services, Inc. Customer Service/International Supply Liaison in Center Line, Michigan
The Customer Service/International Supply Liaison is between regions (APAC, LATAM, or EMEA) markets and the global sourcing facilities on issues concerning parts availability, logistics, and order fulfillment. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Work with Inventory Control, Parts Distribution Centers, Logistics, Technical Service Operations, and Purchasing to resolve aged customer backorders and critical customer cases.
· Analyze aged orders for fulfillment by supplier or alternative parts sourcing.
· Responsible for utilizing various systems (legacy and web based) to analyze supply chain pipeline and communicate order status to international customer base.
· Organize and lead weekly meetings with markets discussing major constraints and provide updates on escalated orders/cases.
· Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or related program.
· Must be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
· Strong people skills with the ability to work with widely diverse cultures.
· Knowledge of inventory/management systems, supply chain management, and/or operations management.
· Excel & Access experience required. (Moderate to Advanced Access skills, including ability to write complex queries, create forms and reports).
· Fluency in Chinese/Mandarin, Spanish, or Arabic.
Function Clerical / Administrative
Req ID JN -112019-113195