G-TECH Services, Inc. Instructional Designer - PSP - EC1294 in Center Line, Michigan
· Produce instructor guides and participant materials for new courses (participants include agents and team leads).
easy-to-understand user documentation for the knowledge base.
interviews and observations, determine the most efficient process/method for
performing tasks and functions associated with work duties.
use of systems and other resources necessary for performing job tasks.
individual and group performance of agents by analyzing and developing
instructional solutions including process documentation, work instructions,
classroom training, eLearning, job aids and knowledge articles.
to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
in text and pictures.
instructor guides and participant materials to support instruction.
instructor guide standards that facilitate solid delivery of instruction.
Instructor evaluation and sample instructor guide attached for reference.
design and produce solutions that help our agents meet and exceed performance
requirements and business goals using instructional design methodology such as
opportunities to improve agent performance through training and knowledge; make
recommendations based on findings. This will involve participating in
calibrations and listening to live calls, shadowing agents, reviewing metrics
training efforts and produce strategies to impact behavioral change, based on
documented performance requirements or other metrics.
documentation for knowledge management system.
evaluation strategies (3 levels) for all learning solutions.
project plans that include review checkpoints for content approval.
feedback from internal team relative to instructional standards and process
review meetings following pilots to determine needed changes to content.
· Bachelor's degree required.
· 3-5 years of experience to include: Instructional Design, Web-Based, eLearning, ADDIE, SAM, Process, Improvement, SME.
· Excellent written skills in English.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Training/Presentations skills a plus.
· May be required to drive a company vehicle - valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
· Will be required to travel Domestically and Internationally (10%-20%) to include Canada Additional Information "Having some experience with facilitating training would be a bonus...we always can use people who can deliver their training."
Req ID JN -112020-114945