G-TECH Services, Inc. Impact Test Engineer - Vehicle Crash in Chelsea, Michigan
· Responsible for ensuring successful completion of full-size vehicle or pneumatic sled testing to regulations. Involves reviewing impact test regulations and test request provided by requestor, providing work instructions to Salaried Bargaining Unit technicians and mechanics, performing test to regulations, and post-test data validation.
· Will be involved with development and implementation of new test methods and/or equipment.
· Includes 1st and/or 2nd shift, and weekends as needed.
Requirements: MUST BE ABLE TO START WITHIN TWO WEEKS
· -Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited or equivalent program.
· -1-3 years of increasing experience in Vehicle Testing
· Continuous and concurrent experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google.
· Ability to work well with people, have strong planning and organizational skills, and communicate well with manage
· Proficiency/ability in the operation of data acquisition equipment, or demonstrated capabilities in learning the operation of new equipment.
· Familiarity with Hypergraph Analytical Software.
· 5 years impact test engineering, focus on vehicle crash testing.
· Familiarity with Federal and 3rd party crash test regulations.
Travel and Driving Requirements:
· Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Req ID JN -092019-112427