G-TECH Services, Inc. Operations Supervisor in Chelsea, Michigan
The Supervisor's responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Test scheduling and workflow coordination
· Test setup and execution supervision
· Employee timekeeping
· Employee mentoring
· Coordinating workflow with other supervisors, operations hardware and software teams, and customers.
One of the primary goals of the Operations Supervisor in coordination with all parties involved is to ensure the highest quality output is achieved within the most efficient turnaround time possible to meet customer needs. Supervisor will direct a Union Workforce consisting of Drivers and Mechanics
· Min of Bachelor’s Degree with relevant experience
· Strong proficiency with computers to learn quickly how to navigate within our computer-programs
· Strong proficiency with the Microsoft-Office Suite, especially Excel and Word
· Very strong communication skills, both written/typed and spoken
· Ability to multitask and act
· Prefer experience supervising bargaining unit employees
· The ability to work different shifts and weekends is expected.
· An open mind to learn all the jobs that this position supervises
· Experience managing a Union Workforce.
· Ability to work daily overtime as needed.
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -082022-118360