G-TECH Services, Inc. Powertrain Engine Calibration Engineer - Associate II in Chelsea, Michigan
· The Engine Calibration Engineer for Emissions and Drivability is responsible for developing the engine calibrations to meet LEV II, LEV III emission standards at lowest system cost while delivering world-class drivability.
· The Engineer will work with the base engine hardware releasing groups, scientific labs, and vehicle teams.
· Develop and implement best practice design and calibration solutions.
· Perform verification testing in accordance with powertrain system functional objectives.0-3 years experience
· Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent from an ABET accredited University.
· 0-3 years of experience in emission systems calibration development.
· Hardware In the Loop development/verification Database management.
· Manager strongly prefers candidates with: Matlab, Simulink, Data Acquisition, Excel.
· Needs to have a true engineering degree (no engineering technology degrees).Feel free to underline / bold any experience specifically with hands on, getting dirty engine repair. Engine lines the candidates will work on will be mostly gasoline; not much diesel.
· Will be required to travel domestically up to 20%
· Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver's license is required as well as a clean driving record.
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -112019-112984