G-TECH Services, Inc. Computer Vision Engineer in Dearborn, Michigan
· Computer Vision Engineer
· Debug, validate and support production implementation of computer vision algorithms for automotive applications.
· Modify/create inventive solutions, efficiently leveraging existing algorithms to solve problems created by rare/unique operating conditions.
· Simulate algorithms in Matlab scripting language and Python.
· Validate performance of production implementation in an automotive electronic module.
· Use video playback methods in simulation and hardware-in-the-loop (HIL).
· Assure robustness of algorithm and implementation to camera and image signal processing variation
· Microsoft Office.
· Matlab scripting.
· Ability to self-educate and work independently.
· At least two of Python; OpenCV; CAN and related tools; Camera projection models and parameterization; Git version control; ADTF/Multi-camera acquisition; DOE Methods
Python; OpenCV; CAN and related tools; Camera projection models and parameterization; Git version control; ADTF/Multi-camera acquisition; DOE Methods
Strong work history
Production automotive software implementation and/or electronic module validation. HIL and test automation
Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Physics or Computer Science
Master of Science or Ph.D. in Engineering, Physics or Computer Science
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -052019-111347