G-TECH Services, Inc. Customer Service/Office Manager in Dearborn, Michigan
Job Description for Customer Service Representative
Fast at learning new systems. Typing skills. Ability to learn and maintain knowledge of products. Team worker. Communication skills. Analytical and problem solver. Flexible. Self motivated.
All the below definitions are subjects to the sales manager guidance and/or the team in Israel:
• Support Sale Team in USA/Canada/Mexico territories
• Support the sales and marketing activities in the territory.
• Understand the process from receiving an order until the goods are sent to the customer & up to payment by customer.
• Receive customers' orders (by fax or mail), type it in the ERP system.
• Send order confirmations according to the defined process.
• Send packing list to the logistic warehouse.
• Follow up with the warehouse on deliveries status.
• Support resolving quality or logistic problems.
• Maintaining relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and Email.
• Gaining a clear understanding of the customer's needs.
• Gathering market and customer information if requested.
• Follow up on leads, quotations and/or any other data.
• Performing mailings activities as requested.
• Follow up on mailing activities.
• Schedule meetings for the sales manager with customers.
• Prepare paperwork as request.
• Prepare reports, according to requests.
• Communicate with client on a regular basis.
• Coordinate with client to accomplish the work required.
• Follow-up for collection of payments.
• Supporting in stock management according to definitions.
• Provide on-the-job training to new back office employees.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to learn and implement the ERP system.
• Proficient knowledge of the office software (Excel, Word, Power Point Outlook, etc.) and PDF files.
• Ability to use the above software.
• A team working and ability to adapt to changing situations.
• Customer service orientation.
• Responsive, responsible and reliable.
Function Clerical / Administrative
Req ID JN -092021-116513