G-TECH Services, Inc. IT Program Manager in Dearborn, Michigan
· Assist in the planning and execution of events.
· Create and maintain a dashboard to measure the results of all Communication teamwork.
· Track the progress of teamwork utilizing a team Kanban Responsibilities include (but not limited to): Events.
· Schedule (rooms, talent, tech support, etc.) and promote events through many communications channels.
· Manage speakers, presenters; co-create presentations.
· Market to a global audience.
· Operate key collaboration tools (WebEx, Spark, SharePoint, etc.)
· Create and maintain a metrics dashboard.
· Report metrics to various audiences, including leadership Project Management.
· Assist in work (Sprint) planning and update work in the tracking tool
· Effective Communicator: Ensures regular, consistent communication takes place.
· Ensures that others involved in an effort are kept informed.
· Collaborative: Develops, maintains and strengthens partnerships with others.
· Customer-Oriented: Quickly and effectively solves customer problems while interacting in a positive manner.
· Find ways to measure and track customer satisfaction.
· Results Oriented: Able to set challenging goals, focus on the goals and meet or exceed them.
· Find or create ways to measure performance against goals.
· Thorough Ensures that work and information are complete and accurate; prepared for events and follows up to ensure commitments were fulfilled.
· Effective at Information Gathering: Able to identify information needed to clarify a situation and seek information from the appropriate source.
· Self-Confident: Confident of ability to accomplish goals; approaches tasks with a can-do attitude
· Flexible: Open to different, new ways of doing things.
· Functions Well Under Pressure: Remains calm under stress, controls response to adversity; maintains a sense of humor
· Experience. Minimum 3-5 years of Project Management and/or Marketing experience.
· Experience working with metrics and measuring success with both qualitative and quantitative data Skills.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
· Advanced understanding of Project Management methodology.
· Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint.
· Familiarity and comfort with the use of AV technology
· Prior experience in an Agile delivery environment while utilizing Scrum, Kanban, or Scaled Agile framework.
· PMP Certification.
· Working knowledge of CA Agile Central
Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) with a focus on Project Management, Marketing and/or Business
Category IT Helpdesk / Support
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -052019-111323