G-TECH Services, Inc. JAVA / J2EE Consultant in Dearborn, Michigan
- 5+ yrs. overall IT experience including: ..
- 5+ yrs. of Java, Java EE development experience using RSA/RAD/Eclipse or similar tooling.
- 5+ yrs. of experience with Data Modeling, RDBMS.
- 3+ yrs. of O/R mapping such as TopLink, Hibernate or similar.
- Experience with WebSphere application server or similar.
- Experience with a source code-repository.
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Knowledge of core Java patterns, SOA design patterns.
- Experience with performance tuning multi-tiered Java applications, including agile practices.
- Strong performance tuning and problem resolution skills.
- Knowledge of agile principles, value, best practices, and tools.
- Practical experience in all systems life cycle phases.
- Strong analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills.
- Ability and willingness to collaborate in the IT development community on teams of varying sizes to obtain a common goal.
- Experience with developing detailed business requirements and translating into systems requirements.
- Experience with identifying critical performance characteristics and security measures.
- Experience with testing and testing strategies.
- Experience with providing estimates of effort and time required for deliverables.
- Experience and familiarity building modern Spring applications with Spring Boot.
- Experience with contemporary tools and frameworks such as: Java web components: web services, JSF, and Angular.
- Testing: JUnit, xUnit, Jasmine, FitNesse, JBehave, easyb, Cucumber, ScalaTest, Selenium, and QTP.
- Automated Build: Gradle, Jenkins, uBuild, Ant, Maven, and Ivy.
- Code Analysis: Sonar, Sonargraph, FindBugs, and Code Coverage.
- Dependency Injection/IOC/Mocking: Spring, Guice, CDI, Mockito, EasyMock, and JMockit.
- IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, and IntelliJ.
- Backlog Management: CA Technologies (formerly Rally).
- Source code repository: AccuRev, and GIT.
- Spring Platform: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, and Spring Cloud.
- Experience with our client's standard development environment, technologies and tools.
- Experience with our client's patterns and architecture standards.
- Will need to interface closely with other Developers, Application Architects, Business Analysts, Architects, DA/DBAs, and Project Managers to understand requirements, identify solutions and resolve issues.
- Will need to work across internal teams to ensure interfaces and/or integration points are well coordinated.
- May interact with senior IT specialists, and business counterparts.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems or equivalent
Responsibilities Â - Creates and implements IT software solutions or services to solve business and infrastructure needs. - Ensures the implementation of functional/nonfunctional requirements to produce the final solution. - Coordinates and consults with application architects to ensure design is appropriately implemented within the solution or service. - Develops solutions with architects to ensure interoperability of interfacing systems and develops prototypes. - Uses agile methodologies to produce quality solutions. - Provides input on program estimation and project planning. - Develops implementation and transition plans. - Ensures solutions or services adhere to IT principles such as optimizing system performance, maintainability and usability requirements while meeting our client's IT standards, procedures, security, and policies. - Leads team members for a shared understanding of the solution. - Interacts with technical peers (business analysts, developers, and architects), IT, business management, and vendors. - May participate in cross-functional global committees (e.g., standards, best practices). Â Â Â
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -112018-28815