G-TECH Services, Inc. Manufacturing Eng Controls in Dearborn, Michigan
• Ensure compliance to hardware and software of conveyors and tooling to the client's standards and Statement of Work. • Lead for controls from buyoff, commissioning and till handoff to plant. • Lead and coordinate Protag reviews for controls issues • Provide Trouble shooting and fault analysis expertise • Validate tooling and conveyors are to standard using checklist and compare utilities • Manage multiple projects by multiple suppliers on a program • Coordinate of deviation to standard as required. Determine if a deviation is necessary. • Ensure risk assessments are complete for controls programming and controls hardware changes. • Lead trouble shooting; coordinate resources to find root cause and fixes, manage and breakdown problems into items that can be validated. • Lead in integration of controls into client's IT systems - Factory Information Systems (FIS), Error Proofing, and Next Generation Automated Vehicle Scheduling. • Participate in through-put analysis and constraint analysis • Lead to resolve EP system issues: o Tracking controller issues o Get correct data to AIS box o Error-proofing system issues • Andon o Validate system function, ensure PLC logic and station numbering are correct.
• Rockwell PLC (PLC5 and Control Logix) and other Rockwell components required o PowerFlex VFD o Servo Drives • RSLogix 5, 500, 5000; RSView and Factory Talk knowledge preferred • Programming PLC and PanelViews – Rockwell Automation and Siemens • Ethernet IP – design and troubleshooting • Vision systems • Robots (Fanuc) • MS Office Application competency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project
• Project management skills preferred • Siemens S7 with TIA portal for EMS, Skillet, AGV and RGV controls • Controls Design, PLC/HMI and Robot programming preferred
• Leading Controls related projects from Design complete installation and commissioning of the systems • Automotive manufacturing experience preferred • Vehicle Operation Final Assembly Standard (VOFAS) preferred • Industry standards – NFPA70E, NFPA79, ANSI, SAE HS-1738, UL 508A • Knowledge of IT systems (AVS, EP, FIS, Networks) preferred • Implementation of Error-proofing preferred • Problem solving skills using statistics (6 Sigma Black Belt preferred) • Ability to lead 8D • FIS reports (running and analyzing) preferred • Strong interpersonal skills • Ability to work with all levels of personal for the duration of the program • Strong written and oral communication skills • Systems Engineering (Electrical and Mechanical) skills preferred • Automotive manufacturing experience preferred • Competency in MTTR/MTBF and the FRED process preferred
• BS in Electrical Engineering or 5 year minimum controls experience + engineering degree • MS Office Application competency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) • Project Management skills • Strong interpersonal skills • Strong written and oral communication skills • Systems Engineering (Electrical and Mechanical) skills
Req ID JN -012021-115155