G-TECH Services, Inc. Supervisor General in Dearborn, Michigan
• Coach Safety, Quality and Productivity to ensure objectives are met through following standardized work • Monitor and on occurrences. Be the first responder as secondary support • Through Process Confirmation, verify that the line is running safely, smoothly, and producing quality parts • Support Continuous Improvement and coach problem resolution to the lowest level • Communication and recognition • Build Team Leader and Team Member capability • Create a conducive work environment for the team(s) to complete their assigned responsibilities / tasks • Basic administration of supervisory responsibilities and documents • Responsible for the daily material handling functions for the facility and for the department • Ensure proper material flow from receiving dock, to warehouse storage location, to the production line feed location, to the delivery of finished product to customers • Provide direction and support in the allocation of resources in order to appropriately cover material handling responsibilities • Lead and manage unionized hourly personnel • Work any shift as well as rotating shifts and weekends • Work independently with limited supervision • Assign work to unionized hourly workforce and holding employees accountable for following processes pertaining to daily work assignments in terms of safety, quality, and throughput • Show strong organizational and administrative skills • Multi-task in a high volume environment • Show strong problem-solving and conflict management skills
• 1+ years’ experience in Microsoft Office knowledge (Word/Excel/Outlook) •
• Experience: o Body shop /stamping / subassembly, or manufacturing assembly and machining experience desired o Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles o Safety and MP&L experience preferred o Knowledge of constraint management principles o Microsoft Office knowledge (Word/Excel/Outlook)
• 1+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
• High School Diploma or GED
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Operations, Transportation & Logistics, Supply Chain Management & Information Systems, Applied Engineering Science, Packaging Engineering, or Business Mgmt.
Req ID JN -032021-115598