G-TECH Services, Inc. Business Analyst in Detriot, Michigan
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works closely with Operations, Application Development, and IT QA to ensure development and testing efforts are completed and meet all outlined requirements in the implemented solution.
• Perform business testing and defect identification before code is deployed to production.
• Perform sanity check after production launch.
• Skilled on Salesforce to test and run reports to validate data as needed.
• Provide business scenarios to testing team for comprehensive testing.
• Identify, investigate, resolve, and escalate problems a needed.
• Work with technical and testing team to analyze and help in defect resolution.
• Create UAT test cases using existing templates.
• Identify test cases that can be used on future initiatives.
• Maintain accurate test cases as systems advance.
• Participate in project meetings as needed and work with Project Team to ensure project success.
• Coordinate user acceptance testing initiatives by communicating across business users.
• Facilitate UAT process by reviewing project requirement documents, assessing business impacts of systems development, coordinating testing teams and developing and reviewing test scripts to ensure users conduct thorough and careful testing.
• Analyze and evaluate business requirements and current processes and interfaces to identify gaps and areas of improvement.
• Create requirements depending on production issues and business need and support project manager as and when needed.
• Adhere to policies and procedures supporting audits to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Decision making, critical and strategic thinking skills ability to achieve or exceed planned outcomes.
• Must possess a combination of business and technical skills and understanding of business needs, processes, and functions
• Written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others.
• Ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a collaborative manner.
• Ability to manage time between different project work and deliver on time.
• Process oriented business experience
• Knowledge of principles and methodology behind user acceptance testing
• Terminology, function and fundamental capabilities of common computer, software, information and communication technology devices, components, and concepts
• Policies, practices, trends, technology and information affecting the business and organization
• Implement planning to prioritize, organize, measure work
• Complete tasks attentively and thoroughly
• Communicate information in a clear, well-organized, and professional manner
• Translate technical jargon into user-friendly information
• Manage multiple projects or responsibilities concurrently and effectively
• Maintain composure during high stress situations
• Adapt and be flexible in a complex changing environment
• Demonstrate ability to think critically
• Understand the needs and goals and actively look for ways to meet them
• Continuously strives to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and ensure compliance with regulations.
• Ability to quickly understand key business requirements and workflows and ensure test cases reflect all business scenarios.
• Attention to detail and ability to clearly document defects
• Strong organizational and coordination skills
Possess an in-depth knowledge of line of business while contributing to the identification, analysis and recommendation of technical process improvement initiatives. Design, create and implement technical solutions. Support complex business processes.
Bachelor’s degree in related field required. Five (5) years of relevant technical or business work experience required. Experience in managing cross functional teams or projects required. Advanced knowledge preferred in: system development life cycle, process design, re-engineering, and organization transformation, Six Sigma, CMMI, ITIL or computer programming languages.
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -042022-117781