G-TECH Services, Inc. Business Analyst Adv in Detroit, Michigan
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
• Knowledge of Stars, Risk Adjustment, Provider Network Management, and Medical Management.
• Excellent analytical, planning, problem solving, verbal, and written skills to communicate complex ideas.
• Ability to work independently, within a team environment, and communicate effectively with employees at all levels.
Required Skills/Experience – The rest of the required skills/experience. Include:
• Excellent organization skills and ability to effectively multitask in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Ability to lead and facilitate cross functional team meetings.
• Excellent knowledge and use of existing software packages (Visio, Minitab, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
Preferred Skills/Experience – Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
• Working knowledge of project management disciplines and methods.
• Knowledge of MS Project.
• Accounting/finance skills, knowledge of invoices, billing processes, and budget forecasting.
• Ability to understand and apply statistical inference.
• Experience in Smartsheets application is a plus.
Education/Certifications – Include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Health Care, Information Systems, Statistics, or a related field. Master’s degree in a related field is preferred. Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Continuous learning, as defined by the Company’s learning philosophy, is required. Certification or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged.
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -042022-117684