G-TECH Services, Inc. Business Analyst III in Detroit, Michigan
Assist in the management of the intaking of change requests and in developing of business cases for change requests. Help business team determine the deliverable value of the change requests. Assist in the managing the change requests through to closure, includes the tracking and reporting on the financial status of the change requests and overall budget.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
• Ability to work with detail information and ensure that it is accurate.
• Work cross departmentally to assist operational teams.
• Basic understanding of project management lifecycle.
Required Skills/Experience – The rest of the required skills/experience. Include:
Responsible for assisting and supporting management in the evaluation, recommendation, establishment, implementation and analysis of new and improved production workflows, work processes for systems, reporting and new products/programs to improve customer service levels and overall quality.
• Support the development, coordination, and implementation of projects to enhance the overall efficiency of operational procedures, methods, controls, and performance.
• Compile and analyze operational data to identify and resolve business problems.
• Utilize and maintain available reporting systems. Participate in systems testing, develop procedures/controls and provide recommendations for the ongoing improvement of the updated process.
• Provide leadership team with status updates on projects and issues.
• Communicate and recommend policy changes to achieve project objectives. Assist in documenting departmental procedures.
• Create and present reports and presentations to display operational data and propose business changes.
• Provide support to both internal departments and external entities by answering questions, supplying information and training.
• Participate on special projects or workgroups as assigned.
• Proficient in current industry standard PC applications and systems including Microsoft Office.
Preferred Skills/Experience – Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
• Effective analytical, organizational, planning, and follow-up skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, including remotely,
• Effective verbal and written skills.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment, meet deadlines and deliver on projects while working under limited supervision.
• Ability to work in a team setting and independently, and under tight deadlines.
• Ability to build trust and relationships with internal and external customers.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to work with a variety of variables where limited standardization exists.
• Resourceful problem solver with ability to formulate and execute plans efficiently and effectively.
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills to identify, evaluate, recommend, and implement changes to processes or procedures to address problems and improve departmental effectiveness.
• Organizational skills and ability to prioritize; must be able to coordinate multiple activities with varying timelines.
Education/Certifications – Include:
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred.
• Two (2) years of experience in a related field is required
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -022024-120854