G-TECH Services, Inc. Enrollment Specialist I in Detroit, Michigan
Will this position be required to work onsite for any reason at any time? Yes, vaccine is required.
Engagement Description – Primary responsibility of the Enrollment Specialist is to provide meaningful, relevant, and timely communication to our Medicare population via outbound communication. The goal is to serve as an essential empathetic, end-to-end point of contact that assist in navigating members that are having difficulty with meeting financial obligations required to maintain healthcare coverage. It is the role of the Specialist to take the opportunity to help members get the right coverage to meet the needs of the member by educating members on delinquencies and providing a path or resolution and providing essentials resources based on needs. Enrollment Specialist will perform all duties under general supervision. The ideal candidate will develop trusted relationships to engage and influence the member experiences.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
• Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Demonstrated high level of curiosity and ability to problem solve
• Demonstrated ability to be adaptable with a desire to learn new skills and apply critical thinking
• Respond and provide direct consumer experience education in a remote setting via inbound and outbound engagement
Required Skills/Experience – The rest of the required skills/experience. Include:
• Demonstrated ability to proactivity listen to the member and effectively anticipate and resolve all aspects of the inquiry.
• Ability to work effectively in multi-functional system navigations
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Provide basic support with their online tools.
• Navigates members to the most appropriate services and programs to meet their needs across complex health care systems.
• Engage with members through their preferred channels. Includes where applicable, in person interactions, telephone, email, texting, chat, check-off letters, self-composed letters and auto generated letters.
• Engage and educate members using outbound call campaigns as determined by both the group and corporate initiatives.
Preferred Skills/Experience – Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
• Other related skills and or abilities may be required to perform all tasks.
• Build relationships through listening, honesty, and empathy
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work
Education/Certifications – Include:
• High School Graduate or GED equivalent is required. Associates Degree Preferred
• Two (2) years of related experience in areas such as public or customer service, sales, or membership enrollment and/or one (1) years of public contact experience in positions such as social service work, teller, medical assistant, or office assistant.
Category Project Management
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -092022-118605