G-TECH Services, Inc. Executive Assistant to VP in Detroit, Michigan
• Calendar coordination, including scheduling and arranging meetings with internal and external partners.
• Performs advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative duties while working within general established guidelines, using
judgment and discretion.
• Schedules travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements. May prepare and distribute minutes of meetings.
• Prepare documents of a highly confidential and sensitive nature such as presentations, expense reports, memos, and
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
• Excellent organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Proficient in the use of PC applications, i.e., Outlook, and Word.
• Three (3) years of secretarial or related experience.
Required Skills/Experience – The rest of the required skills/experience. Include:
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail
• Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
Education/Certifications – Include:
• High School Graduate or GED equivalent required.
Function Clerical / Administrative
Req ID JN -022023-119757
facebooklinkedinConnect with us on social media.