G-TECH Services, Inc. IT Delivery Lead II in Detroit, Michigan
3 key required skills:
Project management experience
Solid Attention to Detail
Excellent Communication skills.
• Manage multiple projects concurrently.
• Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing complex application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology.
• Oversee the system development and release management processes.
• Oversee client/customer/vendor relations to ensure that service expectations are met.
• Develops detailed project plans, budgets and schedules, including goals, risks, and resource allocation.
• Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule.
• Monitors all project risks and issues and manages their resolution and impact.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in leading complex Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence projects.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working with Multiple Vendors.
• Strong organizational, planning, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills including the ability to interact with internal and external customers at all
• High Proficiency Level in specific job related duties and skills are required.
• Microsoft Project tool.
• Healthcare experience preferred
• Insurance industry experience.
• Distributed application development experience
• System Analysis experience preferred
• Experience using the following technologies and concepts: ETL - Informatica, Adhoc Reporting- Business Objects, and/or Java
• MS Excel, MS Word. MS PowerPoint and MS Visio.
• Bachelor's degree Computer Science required
• Project Management Institute's certification preferred.
• Master's degree in Computer Science preferred
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification preferred..
Category Project Management
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -072022-118341