G-TECH Services, Inc. IT Delivery Lead in Detroit, Michigan
3 key required skills:
Project management experience with Excellent Communication skills
Experience delivering initiatives in a technology environment including estimation, budget and delivery the solutions
Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies with solid Attention to Detail
• Manage multiple medium and large projects concurrently.
• Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing complex application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology.
• Oversee the system development and release management processes.
• Oversee client/customer/vendor relations to ensure that service expectations are met.
• Develops detailed project plans, budgets and schedules, including goals, risks, and resource allocation.
• Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule.
• Monitors all project risks and issues and manages their resolution and impact.
• Minimum 6+ years’ experience in leading medium to large-sized, moderate to complex enterprise-wide IT projects.
• Strong organizational, planning, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills including the ability to interact with internal and external customers at all levels.
• High Proficiency Level in specific job related duties and skills are required.
• Microsoft Project tool.
• Healthcare industry experience is preferred
• Mainframe application development or support experience
• Prior Delivery Lead experience preferred
• System Analysis experience preferred
• MS Excel, MS Word. MS PowerPoint and MS Visio.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or equivalent work experience
• Project Management Institute's certification preferred.
• Master's degree in Computer Science preferred
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification preferred..
Category Project Management
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -032023-119843
facebooklinkedinConnect with us on social media.