G-TECH Services, Inc. IT Security Analyst in Detroit, Michigan
Engagement Description –
Work with vendor risk assessment process and tools. Document the issues and risks that arise from the assessments. Work with contract admins and vendor contacts to solve for the issues and risks. Work with VRM team to improve and elevate the vendor risk program. Work across other functions like – procurement, business, vendor compliance and enterprise compliance.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
• Candidate must have experience in Vendor Tech Risk Assessment Domain – Kicking off assessments, Reviewing evidence, Creating risks, Managing risks.
• Candidate must have working knowledge of the industry GRC tools like Archer, Service Now, Venminder etc
• Candidate must have experience in reviewing SOX reports – SOC2 TYPE2, HITRUST Cert, ISO cert documents.
• Candidate must have good communication skills – handle questions from internal teams and vendors and respond professionally.
• Candidate must have experience in translating tech terms into simple understandable language for the non tech members to understand.
Preferred Skills/Experience – Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
• Good communication skills with command of the English language.
• Team work – work in a team environment and be there to support when needed.
• Take initiative and be proactive.
Education/Certifications – Include:
• Computer Science or Information Systems BS Degree required.
• Computer Science or Information Systems MS preferred.
• Industry certification – CRISC, CISA, CISM, CISSP etc are preferred
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -112023-120581