G-TECH Services, Inc. Maintenance Supervisor - LV567 in Detroit, Michigan
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for supervising skilled trades employees in support of production processes, support related automation and controls of manufacturing operations, plan project operations and establish priorities. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Coordinate activities according to World Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards.
· Coordinate the operation and training of the plant's Total Maintenance System (TMS), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and plant schedules.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Ability to troubleshoot equipment/ machinery.
· Strong math skills and problem solving ability.
· Better than average understanding of Excel and Outlook.
· Ability to work well with a team while also working independently.
· Detail oriented and strong ability to organize and prioritize.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Great team player, hard worker, self-starter with good work ethic.
· Previous experience working with the automotive industry in a manufacturing environment.
· Previous management experience.
Req ID JN -082020-114523