G-TECH Services, Inc. Project Manager Senior in Detroit, Michigan
Champion the voice of the customer across Senior Health Services while being responsible for ensuring an exceptional customer experience for our Medicare Advantage members across the member journey. Will be a key contributor to the development of Senior Health Services customer experience strategy and serve as business lead on key strategic initiatives, leading to an experience consistent with enterprise vision. Will leverage data and analytics, CX expertise and work with cross-functional partnerships to deliver targeted initiatives to measurably improve customer experience, measured by key government and enterprise metrics. This role focused on member experience improvements in digitally-enabled ways and requires close partnership with Senior Health Services Digital Product owners and enterprise DX/IT/Data Strategy to ensure investments and capabilities are focused on delivering meaningful member experiences.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
• Experience leading or contributing to initiatives designed to deliver experience improvements in support of the customer experience strategy
• Ability to respond to key metrics, define strategic goals and leading indicators, and identify areas to positively impact overall experience.
• Actively engage with cross-functional stakeholders with shared accountability to deliver the customer experience, including but not limited to customer servicing, operations, member communications, and digital internal stakeholders
Required Skills/Experience –
• Continually monitor metrics to identify areas of abrasion for customers
• Research areas negatively impacting experience to identify root causes, downstream impact, trends, and risk mitigation. Analyze "voice of the customer (VOC) and behavioral information to understand why consumers are satisfied/dissatisfied, along with the attitudes, motivations, etc. to develop deep insights into customer needs and behaviors
• Represent SHS customer experience within key initiatives that span all areas of the business
• Engaged within the communications process to ensure messaging strategies are consistent and align to customer experience principles
• Methodical, organized, systematic and outcome-focused in defining, socializing and reaching deadlines and results
• Experience with Digital Experience, IT or data strategy initiatives and the ability to focus on delivering member experience in digitally-enabled ways.
Preferred Skills/Experience –
• Excellent communication, presentation, delegation, follow-up skills
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex and competing priorities
• Demonstrated conflict management and resolution skills
• Ability to work with and empower others on a collaborative basis to ensure success of unit team
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, Marketing, Communications or Customer Experience preferred.
• Seven years experience in a customer-centric environment. Health care experience, Medicare experience, or experience improving CAHPS results preferred
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -042023-120002
facebooklinkedinConnect with us on social media.