G-TECH Services, Inc. PS-IT Engineer II in Detroit, Michigan
These are the key items
• Managing and Administering Azure VM, VMSS, Recovery Services Vaults, Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, Application Insights, Storage, Disks,
• Strong understanding of cloud computing and hands-on experience of migrating workloads to Azure (Azure Migrate or other tools)
• Infrastructure as Code (IaC) experience - scripting and automation via AZ CLI/PowerShell, Bash, Bicep, JSON templates, …
• Knowledge or experience with CI/CD tools, preferably Azure DevOps
• Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud (knowledge of cloud resource deployment principles or usage of specific cloud technologies)
• Experience of administering and operating medium/large enterprise infrastructure and services in public cloud environments, including configuring backup, monitoring, patching and security of cloud resources
• Work closely with DevOps and cloud infrastructure architects and engineers to design, implement and manage secure, scalable and reliable cloud infrastructure environments
• 2+ years of experience and deep working knowledge with HashiCorp Terraform on Azure including experience writing Terraform Modules
• Experience with networking and security concepts, methods and technologies in large scale, production Azure and hybrid environments
• Extensive experience with Active Directory and group policy.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate- AZ-104 (Required)
Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert - AZ-305 ( Good to have)
Responsible for executing the strategy set by architecture. They are responsible for designing, building, testing, implementing, maintaining and optimizing the infrastructure and operations (I&O), in accordance with security policies and guidelines. IT Engineering typically spans: server platforms, middleware infrastructure, networking, client technology and storage systems.
Some IT Engineers design and build the systems operating environment to meet business requirements. They monitor and optimize the performance of operating systems and applications such as Web, Messaging and Collaboration, Unix, Windows, and LAN/WAN. They are also responsible for the design and implementation of the network, telecommunications, desktop and mobility systems. They diagnose system failures and take corrective action in order to ensure continuity of operations.
Coordinates and works on multiples cross-functional initiatives/work groups and projects as a team member, sometimes as a technical lead.
Develops/builds complex systems that may have system-wide impact and integrates across the organization.
Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
5 years of relevant technology work experience required.
Relevant certification is required.
Demonstrates knowledge of broad range hardware and software products.
Category Systems Engineering / Administration
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -052022-117866