G-TECH Services, Inc. QA Analyst II in Detroit, Michigan
Responsible for verifying and validating whether Pharmacy products and services meet specified requirements; involved in all phases of the QA process. Plan and implement quality assurance objectives and processes, monitor and evaluate testing results against the predetermined objectives, and apply recommended actions for improvements. Quality control activities may include functional and non-functional testing such as regression, system, integration, security and performance testing. Collaborates on defining test environment. Interact with all members of the project team including architects, business analysts, systems analysts and project managers. Works with development team to successfully integrate testing into each development phase. Develops and executes formal test plans, writing and executing test cases/scripts, and validating results. Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status. Communicate testing results and provide recommendations based on issues discovered. Monitors, evaluates and makes recommendations on QA tasks.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
• Experienced in quality control
• Keen attention to detail, meticulous
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
Required Skills/Experience – The rest of the required skills/experience. Include:
• Familiarity with different types of testing tools and their uses.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Software Testing applications.
• Knowledge of the Software Development Methodology.
• Understanding of databases and services including the ability to programmatically interact with data formats.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Preferred Skills/Experience – Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
• Interpersonal and consultative skills
• Creative and innovative thinker
• Tolerance for ambiguity
Education/Certifications – Include:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
• 3 years of systems development and/or business experience required
• 1 year of quality assurance experience required
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -052022-117857