G-TECH Services, Inc. Quality Control Supervisor in Detroit, Michigan
· Responsible for supervising the activities of Quality personnel engaged in all facets of the manufacturing function to build vehicles.
technical support between Production and Engineering for the continued
improvement of company-wide quality performance.
quality concerns and initiate corrective/preventative actions.
· Bachelor of Science degree, Engineering discipline.
· 3-4 years of Supervisory /Management of the execution of automobile inspection and repair activity.
· Manage Quality issues (Quality related Ship/Yard Holds). This includes all Third Party inspection, light repair, and heavy repair activities.
· Able to work cross-functionally to campaign with Manufacturing, Engineering, and Supplier Operations, establishing the affected vehicle population.
· Statistical knowledge / SPC background preferred.
· Google Suite/MS Office proficiency and excellent organizational skills.
· Must be flexible to work in a fast paced unionized manufacturing environment.
· Experience with determining financial responsibility and cost recovery.
· Manufacturing - cross charge.
· Engineering - common change notice (CCD).
· Supplier - non-conformance ticket (NCT).
· Production Related Issue (PRI) conference calls.
· MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL 80% to various locations in the Metro Detroit and Toledo OH.
Req ID JN -122020-115005