G-TECH Services, Inc. Specialist in Detroit, Michigan
Responsible for assisting and supporting the Group Operational Readiness team with creating and delivering administrative services contracts, reports and other documents.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
• Proven Microsoft Skills in Word and Sharepoint, along with intermediate skills in Excel.
• Excellent administrative coordination and follow-up, as well as task tracking.
• Attention to detail is a MUST.
Required Skills/Experience – The rest of the required skills/experience. Include:
• Strong analytical, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to interact with multiple work styles and personalities.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment necessary to process a high-volume of work.
• Team player who is comfortable in a collaborative working environment
Preferred Skills/Experience – Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
• Experience in accessing and viewing data in a customer relationship management tool (ie Salesforce)
• Basic skills in Access and PowerPoint
• Prior health care insurance experience
Education/Certifications – Include:
• High School Graduate or GED equivalent required
• Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in related field is required.
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -052022-117867