G-TECH Services, Inc. Systems Analyst II in Detroit, Michigan
Will the Resource be required to come into the office now or on occasion. No
System Analyst II
Other Skills: 4 Key required skills:
• Relational databases including Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, SQL and stored procedures
• Reminder: When submitting candidates please include a response to the questions listed below.
• Please give an example of level of expertise you have with SQL queries you have written
• Do you have experience writing detailed Business Requirements Document, Analysis & Design Documents, Data Mapping Document, and/or Functional Design Document? Please provide examples of kind of information included in the document?
• Do you have at least 2 years of health care experience as a systems/business analyst in one of the following areas; membership, billing, claims processing? Please describe experience
• Do you have at least 2 years of Facets experience, or a similar platform? Please describe experience
• Please describe a functional process you designed in a clear organized manner?
• Interacts directly with Business Leads, Vendors, and Technical Resources.
• Works independently within guidelines, provides analytical support to a specific group of customers on business application, infrastructure and technology related activities.
• Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on complex problems and ensures resolution.
• Works with application developers to support applications and customer requests.
• Analyzes current business processes and systems to provide business process improvement ideas.
• Gathers requirements and develop detailed documentation related to systems requirements and conceptual solutions.
• Coordinates with testing center.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: 3+ years
• SQL (i.e. Structured Query Language) experience.
• Experience with Healthcare insurance industries.
• Excellent Communication Skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience working with Technical resources.
• MS Office tools experience.
• Knowledge of SDLC/Databases.
• Interpersonal and leadership skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers and all levels of the organization.
• Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision.
• Very good problem solving and conflict management skills including the ability to manage conflict and find mutually acceptable resolutions.
• Data modeling knowledge.
• Agile Methodologies
• Knowledge of the business functions. (e.g. membership, billing, claims)
• Business process improvement experience.
• Informatica Experience
• Experience with Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence tools
• Bachelor degree required in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -112022-119273