G-TECH Services, Inc. Systems Analyst II in Detroit, Michigan
Plan, develop, test and implement IT system solutions that improve business efficiency and productivity as well as support business strategies and goals. Identify and communicate business needs and translate business requirements into technical system and functional specifications. Support one or more moderately to highly complex business processes/systems for multiple business units. Project team member for projects medium to large in scope and high complexity.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
• Strong background in healthcare benefits claims testing with a minimum two years of experience.
• Minimum two years claims processing system experience.
• Working knowledge of claims processing for all lines of business.
Required Skills/Experience – The rest of the required skills/experience. Include:
• Strong analytical, technical, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Knowledge of business operations, systems requirements and IT processes.
• Ability to work independently, or within a team environment.
• Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
Preferred Skills/Experience – Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
• 3270 Mainframe experience.
• •BFM/BFAST experience with benefit coding.
• •Experience with membership/eligibility.
Education/Certifications – Include:
• Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
• Three (3) years of relevant system solution development, testing and implementation work experience required.
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -032023-119819
facebooklinkedinConnect with us on social media.