G-TECH Services, Inc. Systems Analyst III in Detroit, Michigan
Systems Analyst III
• Five (5) years of experience as business analyst or systems analyst
• Experience facilitating JAD/Requirements Elicitation sessions
• Healthcare experience
• Competent to work at a high technical level for the entire application development life cycle
• Healthcare experience with knowledge of EDI-278 transactions
• Strong understanding of business processes and analytical skills advocate for the business needs
• Partners with business personnel to conduct analysis of organizational needs.
• Serve as a liaison between business areas and the IT organization and vendors.
• Ability to assess business needs and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
• Make recommendations for modifications or technical solution to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
• Formulate and define system scope and objective based on user needs and understanding of business processes.
• Experience with excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate vision, mission, and goals to both Business and IT audiences
• Experienced working with business and vendor to understand the Project scope/purpose
• Extensive experience with the techniques and ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner
• Experience in developing and maintaining productive working relationships with business owners, project sponsors, vendors, and project teams
• Experience with Identifying the elements of risk in a project. Analyze and prioritize and consolidate project risks and assess its potential impact to the client. Develop and maintain risk plans, processes, and systems to mitigate risk, with assistance
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
• Five (5) years of data analyzing and in-depth knowledge of relevant business operations, systems requirements, and IT processes
• Proficient with SQL.
• Excellent written and verbal communication
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Excellent analytical, technical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently, or within a team environment
• Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -092022-118609