G-TECH Services, Inc. Electrical Engineer - LV567 in Dundee, Michigan
The Electrical Engineer responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Designs electrical systems by developing and testing components.
· Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs;
· Applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
· Confirms systems and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing
· Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
· Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components.
· Soliciting observations from operators.
· Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods.
· Testing finished products and system capabilities.
· Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests internally and externally.
· Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
· Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
· Maintains product data base by entering data.
· Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional engineering societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE).
· Electronic Systems experience.
· Electronics Troubleshooting experience.
· Electronic Testing Design experience.
· Project Management.
· Quality Focus.
· Database Design.
· Analyzing Information.
· Reporting Research Results.
· Attention to Detail.
· Emphasizing Excellence.
· Innovation.Fanuc Robotic Experience PLC / CVC robotic experience.
Category Electrical Engineering
Req ID JN -112020-114905