G-TECH Services, Inc. Production Supervisor - Intermediate - LV567 in Dundee, Michigan
The Production Supervisor - Intermediate is responsible for managing small work teams in a fast paced, high volume, unionized manufacturing environment. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Ensure the production plan is met, analyzes issues with other roles, drives and implements continuous improvement activities and sustainability of solutions inside the Zone.
· Ensure a
safe workplace, leads the Team to improve Safety in the area and enforces the
use of mandated Safety tools and procedures.
losses during the Shift, use the C-Matrix to coordinate World Class
Manufacturing activities and improve Zone performances.
analyzes quality KPIs related to the Zone, prioritizes quality issues and
properly guides Team Leaders.
the right allocation of the people on the line, manages absenteeism, trains and
knowledge of the broader manufacturing organization and have the ability to
mobilize support groups and resources to lead and assist in problem solving
participate and lead Kaizen project activities centered on Safety, Cost,
Quality and Throughput improvements and waste reduction opportunities
identified through cost deployment.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Ability to work any shift and overtime as required.
· Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the Plant from hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership as required.
· Ability to build effective business relationships with plant leadership and customers.
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· Goal oriented self-starter with ability to lead teams.
· Ability to coach/mentor/develop team members.
· Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical field .
· Two or more years’ experience in supervision in a high volume environment.
· Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor/develop team members.
· Previous experience working in a union environment.
· Experience in continuous improvement systems and lean manufacturing.
· Good working knowledge of Google Suite software programs.
Req ID JN -112020-114907