G-TECH Services, Inc. SQE Engineer in Farmington Hills, Michigan
New halfshaft project development
• Actively participate on quality planning and supplier readiness on program management of new halfshaft projects
• Review and provide guidance on quality planning the new suppliers in respective of customer’s quality requirements
• Responsible for new supplier development & approval
• Assit in PFMEA and Quality Planning versus customer’s requirements / specifications
Managing sub-supplier quality
• Documenting customer’s requirement to the sub-supplier in all quality matters
• Manages Quality records, documentation and systems
• Conduct sub-supplier audit based on customer's requirements and maintain Quality System in accordance with standards
• Investigates Quality issues, deviations and or complaints ensuring appropriate resolution and corrective action is taken.
• Incoming inspection and receving related document such as layout inspection report, durability report and so on
• Follows up on supplier compliance with IATF16949 requirements
• Experience with FMEA’s, DOE, PPAP and Quality systems
More than 10yr quality experience
Abundant SQE Experience
Knowledgeable on Halfshaft Products
Key Capability --VDA 6.3 Process Auditor
Past Experience (Preferred) - Work Experience with VW
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets and personalities. Upon placement, we support our employees throughout the duration of their assignments, providing them with a direct point of contact who serves as a dedicated advocate and sounding board. As our employees can attest, this approach is consistently effective in bettering the contract employment experience.
At G-TECH, our mission is simple: we are dedicated to connecting great people with great places to work.
# of Openings 1
Recruiter Chris Mikoliczeak
Category Engineer Specialist
Recruiter Email email@example.com
Job Location US-MI-Farmington Hills