G-TECH Services, Inc. Application Architect in Georgetown, Kentucky
· MAXIMO TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SME
· Client is seeking an individual with advanced experience re-implementing large scale enterprise asset management solutions including complex integrations to ERP and ancillary systems.
· The incumbent must have a successful history of being a part of a functional and technical team using Project Management best practices that includes proven experience in Maximo version 7.
· Three (3) or more years of system implementation experience with the ability to configure, customize, test and deploy through all phases of the project life cycle
· Three (3) or more years of working with the business on functional requirements with either Maximo and/or SAP
· Three (3) or more years of Maximo and/or SAP basic application experience, particularly with integrations between the applications.
· A degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field; significant experience may be substituted for the educational requirement
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams to address complex business or systems issues, including identifying key resources to engage and driving work to completion to meet deadlines
· Must have experience with generating precise functional and technical design documents supporting areas of materials, suppliers, accounting, purchasing, inventory and assets.
· Proven experience in end-to-end Maximo/SAP integration implementation projects
· Able to resolve highly complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors including the ability to select methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for best results
· Ability to work effectively to diagnose issues, resolve, get to root cause and clean up data
· Ability to work on a complex development and deployment project with tasks, timelines and workflows
· Provides functional input for highly complex systems and procedures where standardized policies or procedures may or may not exist
· Capable of producing project deliverables such as process diagrams, use cases, fit gap analysis and key design documents
· Flexibility to work non-traditional business hours as needed to achieve deadlines
· Capability to work with others from diverse backgrounds
· Self-motivated and works both independently and as part of a team
· Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Visio, Word, Power Point, Excel, Project and Access)
· Detail-oriented and excellent follow-up skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills.
· The flexibility to orient and work at multiple north American business locations as needed
· Expertise and development experience with all related technologies including XML, XSLT, SQL, JMS, WebSphere, Oracle and REST API’s
· Capable of defining and testing core Maximo and Maximo custom solutions aligned to RICEFW
· Experience in Maximo Integration with SAP/Ariba
· Advanced knowledge of implementation of Mobile software solutions and best practices
· Professional experience following SDLC and Agile methodologies
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -122019-113200