G-TECH Services, Inc. Technical Trainer in Harriman, New York
· Provides customer specific training to dealership technicians in the following areas: Late model electronics, powertrain, OEM scan tools, engine, passive restraint system, auto/manual transmission, pre-delivery inspection, steering/suspension, basic electrical, engine performance, basic fuel injection, AC, antilock brakes and other areas as expertise grows. Manage training schedule.
· Deliver instructor-led technical training courses to Dealer and
Fleet Technicians, corporate personnel at Technical Training Centers and mobile
· Prepare for and maintain the highest-level of technical
proficiency in all Skill Areas.
· Manage individual course registration and roster processing.
· Maintain the operational integrity of training vehicles for
· Utilize all available resources to maintain the highest level of
· Assist with the organization and functionality of special tools,
hand tools, classrooms for usage, course hardware and components, Diagnosis
equipment and software updates - Monitor and maintain seat fill.
· Provide feedback to Training Development Team.
· Support Course Development Team if/when required.
· Coordinate new model launch training together with Business
· Analyze data and communicate with BC and dealers on the specific
training required for each dealer to complete "Dealer Standards".
· Monitor progress towards Dealer Standards and coordinate course
offerings with dealer needs.
· Follow-up with dealers to ensure attendance at necessary
· Council with new Service Managers to help them understand and
utilize technical training for the benefit of the dealership.
· Conduct (as needed) Curriculum Planning Meeting with all Service
· Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
· Technical knowledge of automotive components and systems.
· Ability to interact effectively with various personality types.
· Strong communication skills -- written, verbal and platform.
· Ability to multi task and work in a rapid paced environment.
· Familiarity and ease with office automation programs (Power Point, Excel, Word, etc.)
Req ID JN -012021-115172