G-TECH Services, Inc. Intermediate Manufacturing Applications & Infrastructure Specialist in Kokomo, Indiana
· Intermediate Application Support provides technical and project support for plant ICT applications and daily activities for the ICT Complex.
· Assists in support of corporate ICT sponsored application integration, change management, incident management and problem resolution, meeting the objectives of manufacturing while minimizing lost production due to ICT related issues.
· Provide line of business support interfacing with ICT team, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Control, and the local Union.
· Provide day to day production support for ICT systems, manufacturing and ICT launch activities and upgrades while executing the ICT strategic direction.
· Perform implementation and 1st level support of mission critical plant applications. This includes a functional knowledge of all plant applications used by local plants, ability to troubleshoot system issues, manage and/or configure application and application access. This includes but is not limited to Broadcast, FIS, AVI, PFS, PFCS, MPTS, Mainframe Systems, Royal Tool, Andon, OPC (Kepware), SGPP (ProcessVue), Mercury, MDT, Factory Asset Center, and QAS.
· Candidates must be willing to work all shifts including nights/weekends*
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering /Computer Science or Information Technology (IT) required
· Minimum 3+ years of manufacturing IT experience
· Project Management experience is a plus
· Knowledge of ICT manufacturing system applications and plant support a plus
· Knowledge of machine monitoring, performance and quality systems, component tracking, common plant and office network environments, engineering systems and identification systems
Driving and Travel Requirements:
· May be required to drive a company car. A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· May be required to travel domestically (local plants) up to 20%.
Category UAT / Training
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -072019-111997