G-TECH Services, Inc. Resident Engineer in Kokomo, Indiana
· Provide technical direction regarding root cause analysis, issue resolution and establish corrective actions serving as the subject matter expert within the manufacturing facility.
· Employ advanced problem-solving expertise to correct unfavorable variances and communicate alternative measures to mitigate engineering, timing and/or financial issues.
· Support product design intent and function while assisting with identification and solutions of manufacturing constraints.
· Identify risks/hazards associated with product designs, processes, applications, applying lessons learned, and assist in the generation of FMEA's and associated Control Plans.
· Provide expert technical leadership in coordinating and directing cross functional teams in the application of quality initiatives.
· Deliver clear direction to skilled and non-skilled trades in the operation of product testing to generate necessary quality test data.
· Provide supervision necessary to perform, administer or direct rework/repair methods and processes in compliance with engineering standards.
· Develop programs to support World Class Manufacturing.
· BSME or BSEE from an ABET accredited University
· 3-5 years min experience in Quality Engineering / Manufacturing processes / Automotive assembly operations
· Effective root cause analysis, problem solving skills and implementing corrective actions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work in cross functional teams
· Experience and working knowledge of computer systems and MS Office software required
· Assertive, Results oriented
· Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced unionized manufacturing environment and flexible with work schedule including currently on 3 shifts, with possible overtime and weekends
· May be required to travel - domestic (0-20%)
· May be required to drive a company vehicle - valid drivers license & clean driving record required
Req ID JN -102019-112798